Monday, August 30, 2010

**NEW RELEASE** HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Happy Monday Everyone! We have 2 good news to share with you this morning! First one will be the new release for this week! We have a super cute Halloween Stamp set released today! We have Little Bear hiding in the pumpkin, Birdy with a witch hat, "scary" blood sucking bat and cute puppet ghosts!!Here's my first card for this stamp set! 3 cute witch birdies!! It took me so long to make this card. I curled up the green paper and punch out the spooky cats and used them like ribbons. I really like how it turned out, the only thing is....hmm it's not spooky after all... kinda cute.. lol. I hope you will like this card too. The Halloween Stamp Set is for sale for only $4.50!!

Another happy news for this week is CCM is having a GRAND OPENING SALE event on Sept 4th and Sept 5th!! Please click on the image below to view more detail about this fabulous sale! =)




I hope the new stamps and the news will bring you a smile for today... =P
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...