Sunday, September 1, 2013

September new release & welcome our September/October guest DTs!!

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. We can't wait to share our September new release stamp set to you -- PARTY TIME!

Party invitation cards are one of the most popular type of cards that we scrapbookers love to make! These cute digis from the new set will sure make your projects more eye catching!

Candace is dressed in a "Alice in wonderland look alike" dress, with a teacup hat! Jordy is so handsome with a tuxedo on and with his styled hair, ready to serve you a cup of tea! We are happy to introduce 2 new characters in the CCM family - Bon Bon the rabbit and Peppy the puppy!! And last but not least - a beautiful cake for a party is a must!



And now...we are delighted to have Ria Montefalcon & Tarah Demerchant join Chi Chi Memories as Guest DTs. These two talented ladies have superb cute creations! Lets start looking at the ones they have made for this week.


"I did an invitation set using the group digi, preparing for the party. I colored them with Promarkers but the inside envelope were colored with colored pencils, Promarkers will bleed in the envelope so I just used the pencils to mimic the same color as the inside invite. I did the text layout myself using illustrator but its also possible to use MS Word, it may take a little more time to do layout there but possible.     
The background pattern papers were from Sarah Hurley All Sewn digi scrapbook kit and the strip of running flowers at the bottom of the invite is a fabric tape. The flowers in the fabric tape looks similar to the background papers I used."


"I loved doing this 6x6 layout because my 4 year old helped me.  It was so much fun to paper piece the girl in order to create a fun picture for the "T".  I hope you enjoy this."


Have a wonderful day! 

xoxo,
Cass & Nat

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...