Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday - July 4 DT Showcase

Here comes the weekend!!!!  And that means it's time for our Friday Design Team Showcase featuring amazing projects from our talented designers.

Rachel has created this wonderful card using the new Scooter Girl:



I decided to make this card in my favourite colours, full of cute and rainbows! this image just embodies summer fun!

***************************************
Patricia created this using Scooter Girl:

This scootter girl is adorable! I used my copics to colored her... try my best on the hair i need to practice more! All papers are from the clutter on my desk and accent her with the sentiment Wishes for you, some green button and the yellow bow on top.


Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...