Friday, August 29, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 8.29.14

Friday is finally here!!!  Time for some of our designers to share with you their amazing creations!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Rachel has created this adorable project using  Cute In Glasses:





I used cute in glasses for this deliciously pink 8" card, with a mix of digi papers by Lilian Ellaboudy and papers and pink cardstock from my craft cupboard. I used a joanna sheen signature die for the bunting and a MFT flower die for the cute flowers framing the image.. the waste from the bunting die became the embellies at the corners of the card... and I also used my favourite Bo Bunny sentiment

***************************************
Patricia created this using Book Worm:







for my card I used the Book Worm girl, colored her with copics.... love her glasses and I think she is perfect for this Back to School time....All paper used are from the Rie Kit and some satin ribbon to accent the top of the card... what do you think?


**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...