Friday, November 21, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 11.21.14

It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Today both Rachel and Patricia used the new release image Kawaii Winter Girl for their cards:

Rachel has created this adorable card:



for this months card i made a cute shaker christmas card, full of twinkly stars, sequins and little metallic reindeer.. I can't stop playing with it 

***************************************
Patricia created this sweet card:

I made a cute Xmas Card using the lovely Kawai Winter Girl! colored her with my copics, I embossed the background and used left over papers from my desk. The sentiment is one of my fav for Christmas and added some clear & green sequins to sparkle a little bit the embossed background and to accent the whole card added the red bow on the top.

**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...