Friday, December 5, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 12.5.14

It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Rachel has created this adorable card using the new Boxing Day image:




this cheeky boy in his gift box is so sweet.. I coloured him up to match the red and green papers I'd picked out, and also used some shimmery red mirror card to add a little sparkle

***************************************
Patricia created this super cute card using Reindeer Girl:



I used the new December release Reindeer girl, colored her using my prismacolor pencils and scrap from my desk the sentiment is one of my FAV from recently goodies I got! I like her dress and will make a few with different color combinations!.

**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...