Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DT Showcase Tuesday 1.27.15

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This week our designers have some amazing projects to share with you!


I (Lynda) and Lysa created projects using the Little Fox image:


I (Lynda) created this card:


Little Fox is perfect for any kind of greeting card you may need to make. I embossed white cardstock and then backed it with brown cardstock before adding it to my card base. I then added a strip of the same brown and put the cute little fox image on the strip using foam tape. The card was finished off with some epoxy dots.

******************************************************

 Lysa made this card:


I gave last month's fox freebie a little foxy friend to make a sweet Valentine!

********************************************


Kel made this card using Lion Boy:




This cutie is "Lion Boy." I thought he would be perfect for a Valentine's card since I'm definitely in a Valentines making mood... and he is just adorably perfect for it!!

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...