Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday DT Showcase.

Hello hello CCM friends and happy Friday to you!!!

Ready for the weekend?  Up for some crafting time?

Here are a few super cute projects...



"I am in LOVE with the August release from Chi Chi Memories. Although I'm eager for Fall, I am just in love with Summer colors and this adorable new release goes perfectly with any season. I used a neutral card base with a simple design and soft colors to place the focus on the image. I printed the sentiment from the Friendship set onto cardstock."



"I have a fantastically fun stamp to share with you today!  Last week, Chi Chi Memories revealed their new stamp collection for August called "Friendship Set", and I showed you one of the cute stamps called "For You."  Today, I got to play with "I Got Your Back", and these two little gals are so cute!  I think this makes a great encouragement card, but would also be great as a thank-you card with a sentiment like "Thanks for being there!"  There really is a lot of you could do with it!"



"What a perfect card to send to your girlfriends who need a reminder that you are there for them.  You can purchase this image in the Friendship set, or as an individual stamp.  I colored them with Copic Markers and used miscellaneous scrap patterned papers to create the card face. I kept the embellishments to a minimum so it will be easy to mail.  I have to say, I love this stamp set!" 



"I am loving the new Friendship set with all the adorable images and sentiments to match. I colored my girl using Copic markers. I then stitched around the patterned paper. The banners are all freehanded and last I made the rose and distressed it with green ink and applied stickles to the edges."



"I have something sweet for you... how about this adorable little girl from the new Friendship set?   She is so so cute!!!  I kept the card simple.  I used some washi paper tape to create some fun square pieces.  I colored her with Copic markers and added a flower and some butterflies brads."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...