Wednesday, October 2, 2013

DT Showcase

Hello hello CCM friends!!!
We are super excited about the new Costume set 2 release!  
Here are some adorable projects, they are just too cute!


Alice

"I am truly delighted that we get to share this month’s NEW digital release.  You are going to love this set, I know I do!  This charming little guy is from the NEW Costume Set 2.  I wanted to try something different this week by creating a little door in front of the robot so you can add a sentiment on the inside. The pictures show the robot with a flap when it’s closed and when it’s open, a sentiment appears.  You’ll love the rest of the set as well so get yours today!"



Kerry

"Hope you are up for something totally cute!  Don't you just adorable the new Costume 2 set?  This little tiger girl is so so cute!!  I kept the card simple.  I colored her with Copic markers and cut her out and adhered foam dots for some dimension."


Lynda

"I have to say that I am a sucker for kids in costume.  I can't wait for my doorbell to ring so I can see what cute costumes are at my door on Halloween night.  These images in this new set are just fabulous!  I just think this little cutie is just adorable...and how could you not have a smile on your face with a sweet animal like this one giving you a "roar"?"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...