Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December's NEW Release!



Ready for some Creative Inspiration?  The beginning of a new month means a new release and this release is full of winter wonderland images!



Enjoy what Tuesday's Team created for you!

************************************

Lysa
Love this cute little bear! What makes you think of winter fun more than snow angels- or in this case snow bears!  Perfect to send some snowy wishes or for an adorable embellishment for a scrapbook layout!

My creation features this cute bear all bundled up for the cold weather season. I combined the image with one of the sentiments from the set and chose some darker colors and a winter/snowflake theme. My design paper is from Heartfelt Creations and cardstock is from Bazzill. I used Copics to color this adorable image and then cut out with XCut dies


When I saw this cutie in the new Joyful Season set I knew right away that I wanted to create something with her. I decided to create a Think Snow card based on the colder more winter weather that is headed for our area this week. She's colored with Copics. The card base was covered with this fun sticker that I stacked on top of itself and then used the small cutouts to create a polka-dot background. The card is finished with some letter stickers that spell out my sentiment.


Come back on Friday to see what Friday's team created featuring the new release!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...