Friday, December 6, 2013

Winter Wonderland!!

Friday's team is featuring the NEW December release,  A Joyful Season.  
Looking for holiday stamps? Chi Chi Memories has MANY choices!

Dewi
I made this card using December New Release called Joyful Season.. I color her with Copic Marker and Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil. I always add this and that at my card.. My favorite embellishment at this card was the clay font. I add the blue shade on the clay font using Ranger Distress Ink Broken China



It doesn't matter who is making them, snow angels are bound to make you smile. This new image is so darn cute, I love this little bear. I knew I wanted to make my card in really bright colors so I used a lot of pinks and orange. I added some chipboard snowflakes and popped up one side of the teddy by cutting it so the side would lift up, and left the other side alone. Berry cute!!


Karen
Winter can be a magical time, and this new stamp from ChiChi Memories is the perfect way to commemorate that part of the season! This little gals bright, cheerful expression is sure to bring a smile to anyone - whether she brings greetings for the holidays or simply helps you say "hello" this time of year.
What a beautiful winter set this is and was the inspiration for the project. I volunteered to make gift card holders for the teachers at my daughter's school. I wanted to make something a little more than a gift card holder. I made this box out a 11 X 8.5 inch paper. Printed the cute boy, inked him and fussy cut the image out. The rest of it was decorating the top of the box. Tied a ribbon to the gift card and hid it behind the sentiment. To make things even better filled the inside of the box with some CHOCOLATEEEEEES


Take time to create this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...