Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday DT showcase

Yay! It's Friday again! Let's see what we've got from our DT:

created by Karen H. digi use: Cheer Leader
Everyone can use a bit of encouragement now and again, and this new cutie from Chi Chi Memories is perfect for just such a card! I decided to colour this one up with Copics, and then topped off the image with a couple of handmade twine pompoms. Although I love the 3D look of this idea, make sure you keep the pompoms quite small (smaller than the ones drawn in) or you tend to loose the cute image behind!

creared by Vishu using: Take Care My Friend
Welcome to another beautiful release and the images are cute as a button. For my card I have used the "take care my friend" image inked her and than fussy cut around her. I had a lot of fun coloring her. The card base is 5 X 4 and I custom stamped the background.


Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! Stay artsy!

xoxo,
Nat & Cass
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...