Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Showcase!

TGIF!! Been quite a week!! Cheers to some wonderful projects our DTs has made!


created by Karen H. featuring: Prom Girl

Whether it's graduation or spring formals, this time of year is filled with all sorts of reasons to say congratulations! This new gal from Chi Chi Memories is perfect for the job! I coloured this one up with Copics, and chose my colours for a special cousin I have graduating next month. I love the wavy hair and cute details you can play up in the image such as her purse and the pretty pleats!

created by Vishu using: Cheer Leader

This Cheer leader image is great for so many occasions, versatility at its best. My card base is 4.25X 5.5 with a great custom background I created. Printed my image on xpress it paper, inked her with copic markers and a couple of die cuts later voila.....

created by Lysa using: Cheer Leader


 I borrowed some inspiration from my fellow teammate, Karen and made this cute cheerleader some pom poms too! Using my college's school colors- Go Sun Devils!  she's sure to cheer on some happy birthday wishes!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! Stay artsy!

xoxo,
Nat & Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...