Tuesday, September 23, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 9.23.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This week I think you'll agree the designers have come up with some wonderful projects for you!!!


 Lysa used the Let's Travel image cropped in a fun way for this super cute card:




A sweet & simple birthday card using the Let's Travel image shows just how versatile these images can be with some creative cropping! 

***********************************************
Nikki created this adorable card using the My Teddy image:




I totally stepped outside of the box with this one and went with an very unusual colour combo. I thought because fall was on it's way that the orange and forest green were fitting. I used the cute "My Teddy" digital and inked her up with Copics..... more details on my blog 
********************************************
I (Lynda) created used the Cheerful Girl image this week:





This new image just makes me smile. I thought she went perfectly with this cute patchwork heart, so I colored her outfit to match using my Copics.

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...