Sunday, September 14, 2014

Guest DT Showcase!

Hello CCM fans,

How's everyone doing? Hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoying a bright and sunny Sunday!
"For this card I used called Raincoat Girl from the September release. I coloured this image with my Copics markers and added some wink of stella glitter to her coat. In addition, I used a designer paper from MME and gray card stock from recollections and bazzill. The brads are also from the recollection brand and the ribbon is from celebrate it... both are from Michaels craft store. happy crafting"
Rainy Day
Stephanie B.
"Oh that lovely Tinkerbell! Isn't she adorable, with her sparkling wings? I turned her into an unconventionnal Christmas card, but she could be used of course for any occasion! Now go grab yours!"


xoxo,
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...