Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday DT Showcase

Happy Friday! Here's some great projects from our DTs, Melissa, Karen and Kim=)

Melissa

"I used the candy cane image from the Merry set and colored it with Copic Markers.  I added some extra snow, some fun background paper, ribbon, stitches... and the end result is a pretty little Christmas tag!  So easy to create and it says so much because it was made by hand!  I hope you are starting your holiday tags, you will be needing them before you know it."


"I chose this adorable image to use for this birthday card. I colored in the image then cut out the ovals. I used 3-D foam tape to pop up the image for some dimension. I freehand the banner then added the sentiment at the bottom. Last is the bow and brad to pull all the colors together."

Hope you Love them as much as we do!
xoxo 
Cass & Nat

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Can't wait to see the next release...super fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...