Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday DT Showcase

Happy Tuesday=) Here's some cute projects from our DTs, Lynda, Alice and Kerry!


"I knew right away when I saw this bunny fairy that I had to create the perfect greeting for my daughter's lunch.  I tuck notes in their lunch at random times and so she is perfect for that.  I colored her with my Copics, chalk, and glitter pen.  I used an embossing folder to create the starred background.  I can't wait for her to find this tucked in her lunch this week!"

"If you haven’t used our freebie this month, come and get it!  It’s an adorable digital stamp and it’s free!  Don’t forget there’s lots of other digital images from Chi Chi Memoires from birthdays to baking fun.  I’m sure you’ll find something you’ll love and get addicted to Chi Chi Memories."



"Don't you just love this adorable fairy bunny?  She is just too too cute!  And she is sending you a big HELLO.  This is a freebie for the month of November!  So, hop over and grab your today!  Or better yet, join us and play along our monthly CCM challenge, click HERE!"


xoxo
 Cass & Nat

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...