Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday DT Showcase

Happy Tuesday=) Here's some cute projects from our DTs, Alice, Lynda and Kerry!



"It’s a NEW stamp set by Chi Chi Memories called, “Baking Time”. Perfect time to release this too with all the holidays coming.  I thought I do something fun today by adding a girl to the collection.  What I did was used another stamp from the freebie set called, “Hello Girl” and used her head to cover the boy in the, “Baking Time” set.  I didn’t use her braids so it looks like her hair is pulled back.  What do you think?"




"For my card this week I decided I would frame the image with one of the cute sentiments in the set.  I stretched the text to fit around the image on each side.  I colored my image with Copics and chalk.  The background was chalked to match the color of the pattern paper better. I am so happy with how this turned out and plan to try other sentiments as frames in the future!"


"Since the holidays are coming up really soon, time for some baking fun!!! Love love love this new adorable Baking Fun stamp set.  So so cute!  Totally inspire me to bake…  maybe cookies, cakes, anything yummy!"

How do you like these cute cards?  Hope you like them! Have a wonderful day!

xoxo,
Cass & Nat

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...