Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Fun!

The Friday design team has some fun projects to help you get your weekend started!  Seems the weather is wacky in a lot of places so my prescription for you is to spend the weekend inside crafting.  Enjoy!




It's the February part of my calendar. I use Bike With You Digital Stamp Single, which is perfect for your Valentine project. Go follow your heart..



Sometimes you really need to let your friend know that you are there for them. I knew this digi from Friendship Set 1 would be perfect for this. The girls are colored with Copic Markers and they make a perfect pair for this pop up card! The papers used are from Echo Park.


This cute digi, from the "Joyful Season" set is one of my favourite Chi Chi Memories images! With two little girls at home that adore the snow, this little cutie reminds me so much of their winter playfulness and happiness! I think she is perfect for winter birthdays, thank-yous or even "thinking about you" types of greetings. Coloured with Copics, and backed with some MME paper, this card makes me smile!


I made this card using the birthday boy stamp set which is filled with wonderful images and one can never have enough birthday cards. I made this gate fold card using the cake image in the set, inked it and stuck on top. I think this image brings back memories of how exciting it is to celebrate your birthdays as a child.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...