Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday's Design Team!

It's Tuesday again and that means the designers has some wonderful cards to share!


For my creation this week, I decided to use images from the Winter Sports set once again. I just love this set and wanted to use a couple of the images at once. I found this cool fold while digging through my drawer of ideas I have printed out and decided it would look great with a couple images. I hope you like it.


I knew when I received this image that I wanted to really make it the focus of a special card. I colored it with my Copics and then fussy cut the image out. I then found this wonderful rubon and added it to my card front and then added the fun bakers twine...finally I added my image using foam tape for dimension. I think little girl hugs are absolute bliss!!!



I am having too much fun with these snowboarders! I made a quick clean and simple card to draw all the attention to the cute snowboarding boy! I colored him with Copics , added clear glaze to his goggles & liquid enamel for some fun snowy effect.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...