Friday, January 3, 2014

New Release, New Inspiration!

Friday's team is going to end the week with some great creations showcasing the newest release, SNOW much Fun.









I thought this cute little pooch would make a great card for a little guy that might be feeling blue. I kept my embellishments simple and colored him with Copic Markers. I decided to keep the dog in the light brown family so he would be like one of our own dogs. I love this new January release, all the stamps are so much fun!


This is the first part of my 2014 calender (hopefully Nat and Cass let me stay to finish my one year project :D). I'm using January New Release, Winter Sport. She looks pretty in her pink winter suit


One of the things I often don't think about when designing birthday cards is the season in which the birthday falls. But this cool snowboarder is perfect to help celebrate winter birthdays for the cool guys in your life. especially with the great action pose! I added a bit of Glossy Accents on top of the lenses of the goggles for a bit of shine and dimension and just a bit of Stickles on the snow for a bit of shimmer. What a fun way to celebrate the cools guys in your life!


It is the season for winter sports and the adventure in the snow flurries begins. Be it snowball fights or snowboarding, come join the card making fun to express just that and more.  Chi Chi memories just released this wonderful stamp set with versatile winter sport images. I used them to make a card to express the winter fun so come enjoy with us.






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...