Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Featuring March Releases!

Tuesday's Design Team is sharing their newest creations using just a few of the brand new March release DIGIs.  These are simply too cute for words - meaning the new DIGI's and the DT's cards!


I instantly fell in love with this Let's Be Friends image- she reminds me so much of my little niece! I dug out my grassy border punch to give her a comfy tuft of grass to snail watch!


I have also chosen Let's Be Friends this week. I just love the sweet innocence of this image and of course the snail is so sweet. I found this great sentiment that I think works perfectly with the image. Hope you like it!!


I knew right away when I saw the new release this month I wanted to create a cute card for a little friend's birthday using the fighter girl. I colored her with my Copics and then fussy cut the image out. I used a fineline marker to doodle around the edges of the card base and then added the little letters for my sentiment. I am sure she's going to love the card!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...