Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday's Design Team!

Just a couple of inspirational cards for you.
Today is a perfect day for crafting, don't you agree?
Remember to grab your Chi Chi Memories freebie and join the challenge!

Lysa
Using Image:  Fighter Boy


I thought this cute fighter boy would make a great "get better" card, he would even be great on a simple hello or way to go cards for anybody- this cute face definitely make you smile!



Lynda
Using Image: Hello Girl
This week I thought I would use the "Hello girl" image to create a St. Patricks' day inspired friendship card. I colored her with my Copics and then fussy cut the image out. I added to the front of my card base and then added letter stickers to create my sentiment. I then doodled the border on the card to complete it.


Audrey
Using Image:  Enjoy your Time

I love this cute image "Enjoy Tour Time" and think it makes a perfect birthday card, although versatile enough to be used for anything. I found this great sentiment in my clear stamps that I think fits so well. Image was a joy to color with my Copics and then cut out. I found this wonderful cupcake paper from Bella Blvd. which was begging me to use it with this image. Hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...