Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday Inspiration!

Happy Tuesday all!  
Today we have more inspiration featuring March's new Release.  



Using Image:  Let's be Friends Boy

Let's Be Friends (boy) is another sweet image that is so versatile and can be used for any occasion! I'm already thinking of other ideas to use him on... I think a scrapbook layout is in the works now! 



Using Image:  Let's be Friends Girl

When I saw this Lets Be Friends image I knew that it needed to be colored with wonderful Spring colors as we are all longing for sun and warmer weather. I colored her with my Copic markers and then mounted it behind this wonderful fabric frame.


Using Image:  Fighter Girl

I just found out on Sunday that a friend of mine was diagnosed with Breast Cancer this past week. I made this card for her and think the New Release "Fighter Girl" is just perfect for this situation. I love the sentiment too that is a clear stamp and I hope my friend will like the card and it will bring her hope and strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...