Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday - 6.27.14 DT Showcase

Lets here it for the weekend!!!!  And that means it's time for our Friday Design Team Showcase featuring amazing projects from our talented designers.

 Rachel has created this fantastic project featuring the new Enjoy Your Time:


I chose 'enjoy your time' for this weeks image .. I decided to make a cute little twisted easel card, with some tea party themed papers .... I thoght this would be ideal for a birthday card , and made sure i added some pink bling and glitter to make it ultra cute and girly.

*************************************************************
Patricia created this using Funky Girl

 I used Funky Girl colored her with my copics all papers use are left over from my stash, add decided to use the sentiment A Warm Hello to send this card to a friends that I need to send her a package over this weekend and it she does look like her. Used some clear glitter to accent the glasses... did you see the coloring on the hair, Im trying to learn how to color hair with copics and this was my first practice. Used some ivory twine to finished it off.

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...