Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Guest DT Showcase

Hi CCM fans,

Happy Sunday Everyone! Here's some lovely projects are Guest DTs has to share with us today=)

~Created by Sara S. using "Good Day" digi
"This image is so fun and was great to make a bright card with. I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and then gave the balloons a bit if gloss with glossy accents. I embellished with flowers and some washi tape I picked up on my holiday."

                                                Created by Tracey M. using "Casual Day" digi
"I have coloured her with copics & went with the blue hair!! Added to a rose backing paper. Added the red roses I have made, with the bows & red pearls to finish."

Have a lovely weekend!!
Hugs,
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...