Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday 6.24.14 DT Showcase

It's Tuesday....time for another design team showcase.  This week our designers have pulled out all the stops on these creative projects just for you!!

Nikki created this fabulous project featuring the adorable Candy Girl image:


What can I say about this card? This image was so much fun to colour. The bright and cheery colours would make anyone happy to receive it..

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card featuring the Secret Admirer image and these wonderful designer digital papers from Lilian Ellaboudy:


I just love the Secret Admirer image. I colored her with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. her outfit is paper pieced using patterns from Lilian Ellaboudy's Cottage Chic collection. I layered the image onto a card base that was covered with paper from the same line; allowing for this easy matching of patterns within the same color family.



*************************************************

Mila created this wonderful project featuring Baking Fun

Made this project was so fun! I love bake and better with a good company! I use Copics to color this Stamp and use tones of orange to compose the Card. Bake is fun!!

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...