Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 10.28.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  Both Lysa and Nikki created some spooky greetings with Jordy in the Halloween image:



.  


 Lysa made this card:


One more Halloween card before the month is over! This adorable Jordy was one of my first CCM digis when I joined the team last year- and he's still one of my favorites! Colored with copics I paired him with some Halloween washi tape for a ghostly greeting!

***********************************************
Nikki created this cute card:



It's Halloween everyone and who could resist this little darling.... I remember dressing up as a ghost on many occasions because it as an easy costume and super cheap as long as you didn't use your mom's good sheets...... this little guy was inked up with Copics...... the paper is digital from a store called skaior on Etsy. The embellishment I made into a sticker by running through my Xyron machine.... hope you like and Happy Halloween!

********************************************
I (Lynda) created used the sweet girl from the Joyful Season set:




It's still a bit early for snow here in the mountains...but never to early to start making cute holiday cards and this sweetie from the Joyful Season stamp set is the perfect way to start off my holiday card making! She's colored with Spectrum Noir colored pencils and then fussy cut out of the paper. I then popped up on this quilt-like background that I made using pattern paper scraps. So happy to have a start on my cards!

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...