Sunday, October 12, 2014

Guest DT Showcase

Hello CCM fans,

Happy Sunday! How's everyone doing? Did you get a chance to check out the newest October releases? They are full of cuteness!! Visit us at www.chichimemories.com.
Let's take a look at this lovely autumn themed card our GDT has made this week!
"For this card I used one of the new October digi images named 'Casual Beauty'. As per usual, I coloured her with my copic markers and added clear - wink of stella to her bow and dress. I bought some new papers from the Doodlebug design inc called - happy harvest for this card. Furthermore, I used the grey, black and white card-stocks from the recollections co.; the brads are also from the same collection. Finally, the green ribbon is from celebrate it from Michaels craft store. Happy Crafting"

Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...