Sunday, October 26, 2014

Guest DT Showcase

Hello CCM fans,

Happy Sunday Everyone! Halloween is creeping around the corner=) What plans have you got? Let's look at the creations our gdts has made for us this weekend!
"here's my card for the Guest Designer Album - Oct 26 . For this Halloween themed card, I used the darling "Princess Snowy" and I coloured her with my usual Copics markers. I also used bazzill papers and Graphic 45 designer papers. The black, white and gray card stocks are from recollections; and the ribbon is from celebrate it. Finally, the leaf sticker is from Jolee, and the black swirl stickers are from recollections. This card would be perfect for a little trick or treater during Halloween  CHEERS!"



"It's trick or treat time! Are you all ready for Hallow'Eve? I bet this little guy wants to give you a good scare!"

xoxo
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...