Tuesday, June 11, 2013

DT Showcase.

Hello CCM friends, hope you are having a wonderful day.  
We are sharing some fun and beautiful creations from our DT.



Check out this adorable card using Spring is Here set!

"For my project, I used the single flower image from the Spring is Here set.  In MS Word. I repeated the images for a panel; printed my sentiment and finally embossed the background for a very quick and simple card."



How about  some swinging fun from the Summer Fun set?

 "Swinging is fun, but it's so much better when you do it with a friend.  I decided to combine the two images from the Summer Fun set and added the sentiment below the image before printing it.  The images are colored with Copics and the background is done with chalks.  For added dimension I used thin twine along the swings for some extra fun!"



Time to celebrate!  Check out the super cool card using the  4th July set!

 "My card was created using ink pads and a blending pen. It is a double easel card with white waffle paper and Sizzix Die Cut Stars. The card folds flat for mailing and fits perfectly into a 5x7 envelope."




Don't forget to say hello to clown Jordy from the Happy Carnival set 
and all his cool balloons from the Tea Party set.

"Celebrations are super fun especially when it comes to clowns and balloons.  I loved the balloons from the Tea Party set so I printed them out several times onto printed paper and added twine to give them the appearance of floating.  The clown is from the Happy Carnival set and I added glitter to his outfit so he shines as the star of the card."

Hope you like them and we will bring to another fun DT showcase this Friday!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...