Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My First Post as Guest DT

First I want to say thank you to Natalie for understanding about my technical difficulties this week, and I am so relieved that the problem is solved. Next, I want to thank Sally for filling in for me today (Wednesday).





Now, here is my first creation with some CCM cuteness:


Don't all of you completely adore these new Halloween images? I am in love with them, and making things with them. Halloween is my favorite holiday to paper craft for. here is what I used on this little creation of mine:

Card stock ~ Stampin Up Whisper White, Yoyo yellow, unknown navy.

Accessories ~ Prismacolor colored pencils, Martha Stewart Bat Punch, EK Success Bat border punch, Spellbinder's Circle Di-cut, EK Success Yellow Fiber, 1/4" hole punch, unknown tag template.

Hope you all like it, it will be posted on my personal blog this Sat. Sept. 11, which also happens to be my wedding anniversary of 17 years to my wonderful husband, Steve.

Blessings to all, Lisa


2 comments:

  1. very cute card Lisa! Welcome to the team! look forward to more of your creations!

    Enjoy your Saturday! Happy anniversary! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card ^_^..love the border in the bottom

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...