Friday, December 17, 2010

A sweet little BOX.

CCM Design Team Call
We are looking for new DT members and Guest Designers to spread the CCM love!
For more details, click HERE!

****************************************************************************

Hello CCM friends. How are you? Just 8 more days until Christmas. Are you ready?

I have a simple little gift box (measures 2" x 7.5") for you today. So. I was thinking the other day... Well, Disney has the seven dwarfs, why not Chi Chi Memories has the seven snowmen? Hehe! I'm totally in love with the two adorable snowmen in the Winter Fun stamp set, especially the one with the goggles. ;)

Stamps used: Winter Fun.


2 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I love how the snowman on the right is different! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Natalie! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...