Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stamping with a Sketch

This week's post was super fun to put together.  I followed a card sketch from Deconstructing Jen. I really love their card sketches and of course it's fun!

Here's the sketch I used to create my card. 

I really enjoyed using this stamp set called, "Happy Daddy's Day" It's perfect for Father's Day and any other theme card.  There's lots of options with this set as far as what you can create.
Here's what the stamp set looks like...super cute!
Did you know we have a DT Call?  You can see all the details of the call by clicking on this LINK
Hope you enjoyed the cards and don't forget to check out the STORE before you leave.  Lots of great stamps for a great price.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the bright colors and the little doilie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alice, this is darling!!! Gorgeous and great take on the sketch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...