Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday DT Showcase

Hello hello CCM friends!
We are super excited!!! 
Not only we are sharing some super adorable projects with you... 
and yes, yes!  We will be showing you a little peak on our August release!



"For my card I decided to go with a CAS (Clean and Simple) design.  I printed the flower image from the Spring is Here onto cardstock and colored it with Copics.  I then added the piece of Washi tape to the card front and then added my fussy cut image.  I then added the rubon sentiment."



"I love sending out to friends and family, Thinking of You cards or cards just to say hello.  We all get so much junk mail now a days, it’s nice to receive something other than a bill.  The Baby Flower Set is perfect for those “Thinking of You” cards."



"Chi Chi Memories images are perfect for fun summertime cards. Jordy is diving for fun this week, where I combined two of the images from the Splash of Fun Stamp Set and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I kept this card simple to allow the bright colors of the image to pop. I layered a piece of striped paper from Simple Stories underneath, it seems the colors in the paper are a perfect match to my image. I even colored the little banner with one of my markers - I love how these markers create such vibrant colors without eating up my paper! The twine is from Stampin' Up! and the button is from my stash."



"Here’s little Jordy dressed as an insect and is adorable.  Come check out the rest of Jordy and his friends in the Costume Set by Chi Chi Memories.  You’ll use them for any occasion and for Halloween.  Check it out today!"


Here is sneak peek #1.


And here is sneak peek #2.

That's all we can show you for now, stay tune! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...