Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday DT Showcase

Hello everyone and happy Friday to you!
Do you have any plans this weekend?  Up for some crafting?   
Better yet, how about have a tea party and join the CCM gang?  Hehe!


Melissa

"This little group of party animals just makes me giggle.  I loved them from the minute I saw them in the new September Release at Chi Chi Memories.  I wanted to keep it the card simple with all the activity taking place with the animals. I did use tiny letter stickers to spell out HAPPY in their banner flags.  Colored with Copic Markers."



Kim

"I love the new Sept. set called It's Party Time. They are perfect for those special occasions. I am using Candace for this birthday card. I stayed with various shades of pink and red for her outfit. I die cut some flourish and flowers for the embellishment. I embossed the flowers to add texture and added a rhinestone brad for the center of each flower. I also embossed the red cardstock with a heart embossing folder. The banner is freehand then I used 3-D foam tape to pop up the image and sentiment."


Karen

"This week, I decided to play with the adorable animals in this month's new release.  These cuties definitely looked like they were ready for a party, so I decided to use the banner as the perfect spot for the sentiment.  You could use a different word or a name to customize the image for the recipient.  What a great stamp for all sorts of celebrations!"


Marcee

"Isn't this new release adorable!? It was really hard for me to choose which image I wanted to use for my first card. I kept my card CAS as usual, but decided to try something different and acutally punch into my card and layer paper on the inside.I colored the image with Prisma Pencils in Fall/Winter type colors and then used 2 different patterned Christmas papers from MME. I thought this image would make a nice dinner invite and depending on the colors you chose-it could really be for any time of year."

Just a reminder, you still have time to play along the challenge.  
Grab the adorable Hello Girl FREEBIE today!  Can't wait to see your creation(s)!


Want more inspirations, click HERE!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...