Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday's Design Team

Here we go with Tuesday's team showing off some Chi Chi Memories inspiration.  You have to admit that these DIGI images are super cute and the design team did a FAB job!


Lysa
Using Image:  Fighter Girl

You Go Girl! This Fighter Girl is super cute- just perfect for any girl, especially those who like to kick butt!


Audrey
Usingl Image: Handsome Boy

Today I am sharing a new creation using last month's Freebie. I don't make near enough boy cards and this image is so sweet, I just had to use him for a card:) Hope you like it!!


Lynda
Image from the set: Spring is Here

I thought it was only fitting to celebrate the arrival of spring with a simple tribute card. My daughter created the background using her marker spray machine...the rest is colored with Copics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...