Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday DT Showcase

Friday Friday Friday! Best Day of the week for us! LOL! Lets see the projects our DTs has shared with us!

created by Vishu using: Prom Girl
I love this image what a perfect image for graduations. My card base is 4.25X5.5, used some background paper and die cuts for the background so the image could stand out.

created by Karen H. featuring: I got your back 
One of my favourite images to colour is this adorable one from Chi Chi Memories called "I Got Your Back", because the only thing that is better than colouring one little cutie is colouring two! I decided to work with some playful colours to create a bright and happy card that is all about thanking someone for being there. The card makes me smile, and I hope it will do the same for you too!

Have a Fun Friday Night!
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...