Tuesday, December 9, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 12.9.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This week our designers have some amazing projects to share with you!

This week two designers are showcasing projects featuring the new release image Boxing Day:

 Lysa made this card:

How could you possibly get upset at a mischievous face as cute as this?! This new Boxing Day image is as sweet as can be & I definitely see myself using him again on some scrapbook layouts of my son "helping" with the Christmas decorations! 

***********************************************
Nikki created this cute card:



Another adorable new release, Boxing Day.... how could you not want this little guy? I inked this cutie with my Copics..... added the twine and used AC "Holly" paper.....

********************************************
I (Lynda) created used the Reindeer Girl new release image:




She's just the cutest thing ever for the holidays this year!!! I colored her with Copics and paired her with this pattern paper that looks like the stripes on a candy cane. I totally think she's ready to have fun!

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...