Sunday, February 1, 2015

February 2015 New Release!

Dear CCM fans, 

Are you ready for loads of cuteness? This month we are featuring cute animals!-  Cute Giraffe, Cute Unicorn, Cute Deer & Cute Hedgehog!










Now, lets have a look at the project from our DT this week:

 Grace O. - Cute Giraffe
"well I made this card using the sweetest critter called "cute giraffe." I love how I can use this super adorable giraffe in many ways, for parties, baby showers and just because cards. I coloured this little guy with copics and wink of stella. I also used this vintage paper stack called 'the green stack' made from 70% recycled paper. So don't forget to drop by CHI CHI MEMORIES and grab this little critter for your next creation! cheers!!"


Hope you've enjoyed our new Feb Release!!!

xoxo,
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...