Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday DT Showcase

Hello hello and happy Friday to you!

Did you see the adorable freebie to play on the CCM Challenge yesterday?
Not yet, click HERE

Come join us and play along this month!
Need some inspirations?!  How about some super cute cards from the CCM DT?



"I love the sentiments and images that goes along with the Friendship set. The image was colored in using Copics. I added stitching along the edges of the patterned paper and accented the card with a flower and green sprigs. I colored the sprigs with white paint then I added some green alcohol ink to the paint to get the desired shade of green I was wanting then painted the sprigs again.The image is popped up using 3-D foam tape."



Check out this adorable tag using this cutie from the For You! 



"Although I'm excited for Fall, I'm loving these Summer-y colors. However, I LOVE yellow any time of year. I colored my image with Prisma Pencils this week and used some of the new SU! In Colors for that Summer-y feel. I added a yellow bow made with 1/2" seam binding ribbon and popped up my sentiment to give the card more dimension."



"Today, I decided to play with "Wipe Your Tears".  I coloured these gals up with my Copics, and then teamed them up with some paper from DCWV's Fiesta Forever stack.  This set has some great sentiments, but I decided just to use "thanks for being there" to show how versatile this stamp could be. How cute would it be on a layour about a "booboo"?"



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...