Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday DT Showcase.

Hello hello CCM friends. hope you enjoyed the amazing projects from our guest DTs!

How about more super fun creations?!



Check out this adorable card using Don't Worry, I got your Back!



"This week I used an adorable image from the newly released stamp set I've Got Your Back. I loved the image and wanted to try something a little out of the box for me by coloring the hair in some bright color choices. I used some of my favorite color combinations of Spectrum Noir Markers on these little darlings. They are printed on Bazzill card stock and then layered with SU Regal Rose and Mambo Melon. I also used a bit of paper from Recollections and My Mind's Eye. The flowers I came across again recently, and they are from my stash. Thanks for looking!"



"Adorable new Friendship set from Chi Chi Memories will sure win you over.  Great for any, “Pick me up day card”.  Loving the shading on these stamps which makes it easier to color. Join us today and get your NEW set!"



"I knew right away when I saw all these cute images that I had to make something with the cutie with the flower.  I am always sending thank you cards to people and the matching sentiments are perfect in the set.  I colored her with my Copics and then fussy cut the image out.  I then added some matching cardstock and pattern paper to the card front.  She is mounted onto the card using foam tape.  I can't wait to send her to a friend!"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...