Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday DT Showcase

Hello CCM friends and happy Friday to you!

Are you in love with the new Costume set 2?  We sure are.  :)
Here are a few more super fun projects.  


Kim

"Candace is ready for Halloween in her adorable Halloween costume. I used a scallop border die and punched holes in the top of each scallop. I then added stitching and rounded the corners on the white and brown cardstocks. The banner is freehand and topped with brads."


Marcee

"I am in love with the October release! It is SO adorable. I used mostly soft colors on my card with some deep brown and added some yellow ribbon to match Jordy's costume. "



Melissa

"I decided to think a little out of the Halloween box with my inspiration and thought how fun it would be for young children to have their own little bookmark.  What a great way to keep reading exciting, just mark your page with Jordy, the lion boy. Tomorrow at bedtime he'll be waiting with your story book."


Karen

"I have two little gals at home that absolutely LOVE to dress up - as fairies, as princesses, as ponies and even as chickens!  So this new set from ChiChi Memories is just perfect!  There are so many cute images in this set, and while they are perfect for Halloween, they can also work for so many occasions - like this little appreciation card I made with Robot Girl Candace."  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...