Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday's Inspiration!

Happy Friday everyone!  We have some fun creations to share today from Friday's design team!  I hope it gets your mojo going and you get crafty this weekend! 


Karen
Sometimes, I find a digi that I wish I could pick up and hug - this new release from Chi Chi Memories is one such digi. I love how versatile this image is - I used her on a thank-you card, but she would make a great embellishment for a scrapbook layout about a favourite toy (I can just imagine her looking down at the title of the page). Hmmm - I think I need to go make another project!


Melissa
A cupcake with fluffy icing! Well, maybe not true icing, I used Liquid Applique to help with the look. This is a little birthday card to be tucked inside the gift box or bag. Birthday's are special, remember the memories!


Vishu
I just ADORE this image and a must have in your collection, its very versatile and is sure to bring joy to anyone who receives it. For my card I printed the image directly on the base and inked her with copic markers and added a sentiment and some embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...