Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Some Craftiness!

Tuesday's Designers have some great cards to share today.  It's so fun to see how talented each designer is and how unique their style is too.  

Lysa
Using Image Cute in Glasses

Something about this Cute In Glasses girl made me think that she just spent the day at the fair! I dug out my ticket corner punch and ticket stamps from my stash and created this quick card- perfect for sending a cheerful message! 

Lynda
Using an image from the Sympathy set


I decided to use this adorable elephant mailing a letter image for my card this week as I have a few thank you cards to send out. I colored him with my Copics and added some Glossy Accents to a few places to make it shiny. I would love to find this little greeting in my mailbox!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...