Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday DT Showcase

It's Tuesday...and that means time for a new showcase of fabulous projects by our designers.  Also this week we are sharing projects from a few of our newest design team members!

First up we have a project by Nikki using Princess Snowy:



Who doesn't love princesses? My card is showcasing the new release, Snowy Princess! This little beauty was inked up using Copic Markers. The image was fussy cut and added to a lovely 5.5x5.5" square card! I loved mixing different patterned papers to match the image itself!

******************************************

Lysa created this wonderful project using Princess Snowy:


Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all? Princess Snowy!

*******************************************

Lynda created this card also using Princess Snowy:


For my card I am using the cute new Princess Snowy image for my card. I colored her with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils and then fussy cut the image out. I then added her to my card that I color blocked with this wonderful pattern paper. I then added the rubon sentiment to the top right corner along with another rubon along both sides. The card is finished off with these wonderful paper flowers in the bottom corner.

*****************************************

Mila also used the Princess Snowy to create this wonderful project:





I love to do this! Is a Card Box with Snowy.  I like this card because I can make a little scene! The card flips open a beautiful box as if pop-up and you can close it to save an envelope which he still continues beautiful, forming another vision of the post!.  To paint the Snowy I used Copic Markers

Be sure to check back later this week for even more inspiration for our designers!

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...