Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday DT showcase

Welcome to another Tuesday Design Team Showcase on the Chi Chi Memories blog.  This week our designers are sharing some completely cute projects with you again!!!

Nikki created this wonderful project using this sweetie from the Spring is Here set:

This little cutie could make anyone smile..... a really clean and simple card that allows the image to be the centre of attention, as it should be.

********************************************************************
Lysa created this wonderful card featuring this image from the cutie from Beach Time:



Sending sunshiney summer vibes in anticipation to some beach time this summer! Couldn't help but to color this cutie from the Beach Time set (also available as a single image) with his surfboard ready to hit the waves!

**********************************************************

Mila created this lovely image using the Secret Admirer image and pattern papers from Lilian Ellaboudy:



In this Card I used soft tones of colors! I love work with Digital Paper and I used two in my project. I coloured this Stamp with Copics. The Secret Admirer is so cute - and I used the key for your heart! I used Digital Paper Lilian Ellaboudy Modern Wedding and Cottage Chic.

*********************************************************

I (Lynda) used the Rainy Days image for my project:




This week our weather pattern seems to have slipped back into the Spring Showers mode, so I decided I would just go with it. I printed the Rainy Days image onto watercolor paper and colored it using my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. I decided on my sentiment and printed it directly onto a scrap piece of blue cardstock. I then use a cute raincloud die to make these fun accents for my card. I'm hoping this cute greeting will chase away the clouds and drippy skies!



Be sure to keep your eye on the blog and our facebook page for more creations featuring the adorable images from Chi Chi Memories!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...