Tuesday, October 14, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 10.14.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  


 Lysa used the new release Shy Girl:






This Shy Girl image is the sweetest and thought she also has a cute surprise look on her face that is perfect for a birthday card too!

***********************************************
Nikki created this adorable card using the October release image Casual Beauty:






Casual beauty was so much fun to ink up. It has been awhile since I have added some ribbon to a card so I thought this was a perfect card to do it with. The paper is a digital set from Etsy and I used my Copics to ink this little beauty up...
********************************************
I (Lynda) created used the Delightful Day image:





This new Delightful Day image is just adorable. I decided I would keep her the focus on my card and colored her with Copics. I then fussy cut the image out and added her to this card front using foam tape. I added the rubon sentiment to finish the card.

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...