Tuesday, October 7, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 10.7.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  

This week Lysa and Nikki showcased the new release image Delightful day in their projects:


 Lysa created this adorable happy day card:



Oh Happy Day! This adorable Delightful Day image is just the sweetest and skipping by to wish you the happiest of thoughts!

***********************************************
Nikki created this fabulous happy birthday card:


This weeks card is showcasing Delightful Day. I used my favourite combo of mauve and light turquoise. I add some bling by drawing the flower and adding the rhinestones.... I used my Copics to ink her up.......
********************************************
I (Lynda) created used the Shy Girl image:




The new release Shy Girl image is just adorable for all kinds of cards. I knew right away I wanted to use her on this wonderful paper that has been sitting in my stash for a while. She is colored with my Copics. I think she's the perfect addition to this card for someone that is so lucky!


Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...