Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 11.25.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This week our designers have some amazing projects to share with you!  Be sure to check back later this week for even more inspiration from our design team!!

Nikki created this cute card using the Joyful Season Girl image:






I have used red and green so much this Christmas that I decided to do something a little different with this card. The papers are actually a Christmas line from an Etsy store called LillyBimble. The adorable image is Joyful. I inked her up with my Copics.



*******************************************'

 Lysa made this card using Peek a boo 2:






Celebrating the recent news that I'm having a baby girl in the Spring I thought this Peek a Book girl would be a perfect card to remember the moment!

********************************************
I (Lynda) created used the karate girl image:





Now that my youngest is a blue belt she has to change classes and teachers at the dojo. This karate girl image is perfect for this card to say thank you to Sensei Diane for being such a wonderful instructor.


Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...